||1. You'll need 5 colors for this design. Most of your icing will be the white royal icing. To find a royal icing recipe, CLICK HERE
2. Using a pastry bag or squeeze bottle fitted with a #3 or #4 tip, and a bag filled with white outline consistency icing, outline the body and legs of the stork.
3. Using a squeeze bottle filled with white flow icing, fill in the outlined stork's body.
4. Using a pastry bag or squeeze bottle filled with orange icing and fitted with a #3 tip, outline the beak and then fill it with orange icing as you did with the body.
5. Do the same with the storks bag.
6. Allow cookies to dry for at least an hour or until the flow icing is set.
7. Change the tip on your pastry bag or squeeze filled with white icing to a small star tip. Add the feathers in a swirling pattern to simulate feathers. Immediately sprinkle the feathers with white edible glitter.
8. Fill a pastry bag or squeeze bottle with black icing (for tips on making black icing, CLICK HERE) Use a #2 or #3 tip to add the legs, eye, glasses and to outline the hat. Fill the hat with black flow icing.
9. Use a pastry bag or squeeze bottle fitted with a #3 tip and blue or pink outline consistency icing to add the words "BABY" to the sack, or use an edible marker to simply add the words without icing (make sure the icing is completely dry before writing on it with the marker).
10. Allow cookies to dry for several hours before storing. If you're using royal icing, the cookies can be frozen. Remember to bring the container back to room temperature before opening to avoid condensation on the cookies.